|Senior) Embedded Software Engineer (1)
Scope of Responsibilities/Expectations
The qualified candidate will be responsible for design, development, integration, testing and support of BSP and middle layer phone software.
The candidate must be a fast learner, team-oriented, able to work independently and task-focused.
- >~3 years experience in BSP or middle layer mobile device software development
- Proficiency in C is required, ARM assembly programming capability is a plus
- GNU and ARM development and debugging tools in UNIX/Linux
- Debugging with Trace32/JTAG, oscillograph and other HW equipment
- GIT / JIRA experience and problem tracking/reporting required.
- The candidate should have strong interpersonal communication skills and excellent problem solving abilities.
- Experience in Android OS, security or Qcom platform is a plus
- Capable of reading HW schematics or doing HW rework is a plus